Monday, December 13, 2010

Lightly Toasted



Sepia for last week's 52 Weeks of Color Challenge in Luna Jubilee's blog.

I had fun wandering around the New Babbage sims. This was taken near the port. It's a steampunk sim so it's properly sepia in color. And it's really beautiful with it's drifts of snow and wintery feel especially with midnight settings. And I have a lot of browns in my inventory so the color was easy enough to find.

Outfit - Silent Sparrow's Sweeny in Sepia (May 2009)

Hair - Gamma Sepia - I can't seem to find out who made it. It says "loading" under creator. (Jan 2010)

Boots - Cherry Aura Ankle Boots from House of London - Apr 2010

Skin - Immi Sepia (are you seeing a trend here in the names? heh) made by the illustrious Sileny Noel of Mango Mango (Dec 2010)

Makeup - .:Glamorize:. Vixen Lips - Brown - (Nov 2010) Still available. Comes in 40 shades with a lovely toothy look. One of the best I've seen at least for my shape and at a great price.

Pose - ~N~ DefyGravity6 by Niquotine. (Dec 2009) No longer available.

No comments:

Post a Comment